Boards and Commissions
The Director of Finance (or designee) sits on numerous boards, commissions, bond committees, and finance authorities that cover a broad range of policy areas. The Director’s role is to promote fiscal stewardship and oversight in matters before the State Lands Commission, State Teachers’ Retirement Board, and the Franchise Tax Board, among many others.
The Department of Finance provides staffing support for the following boards and committees. Meeting notices, agendas, minutes, and documents for each board or committee are available from their respective webpage or website:
- State Public Works Board
- Awards for Innovation in Higher Education Selection Committee
- Golden State Tobacco Securitization Corporation
The Director (or designee) serves as the Chair of the following boards, commissions or committees:
- Commission on State Mandates
- State Allocation Board
- Race Track Leasing Commission
- California Education Audit Appeals Panel
Please click here for a complete listing of memberships.