Forecasts of population, components of change, and public school enrollment at the state and county level produced by the Demographic Research Unit.
Population Projections (Baseline 2016):
- Press Release
- Release Notes (see methodology document for further details):
2018.1.20: updated total population, race/ethnicity of births, and population age 15-19.
2017.6.20: updated population age 15-19.
2017.2.2 Initial public data release.
P-1: State Population Projections (2010-2060):
- Total Population by County (1-year increments)
- Total Population by Age (1 year increments)
- Total Population by Sex and Age Group (1-year increments)
- Total Population by Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic combined or Hispanic by race (1-year increments)
P-2: County Population Projections (2010-2060):
- County Population by Age (1-year increments)
- County Population by Age Group (1-year increments)
- County Population by Race/Ethnicity (1-year increments)
P-3: State and County Projections Dataset:
- Complete P-3 File Database-Ready Format - comma-delimited dataset (compressed with zip). This is a large file that will NOT open successfully in Microsoft Excel.
- Data Dictionary - text containing codes and correspondence tables
P-4: State and County Projected Households, Household Population, and Persons per Household:
- Release Pending