Department of Finance Mailing Lists
The California Department of Finance provides various communications via email subscription services, called mailing lists. To subscribe or unsubscribe, please select a mailing list:
- Budget Operations: Notification of new Budget Letters and other Budget-related actions and notices.
- California State Accounting and Reporting System (CALSTARS) Operations: Notification of new CALSTARS Procedures Manual (CPM) updates and CALSTARS Operations Memos (COMs).
- Demographic Research: Notification when new demographic data becomes available.
- Economic Research: Notification when new economic data becomes available.
- Finance Bulletins: Notification when the newest edition of the Finance Bulletin is published.
- FI$Cal Training Classes and eLearning Courses
- Innovation Awards in Higher Education.
- Office of State Audits and Evaluations (OSAE): Receive Audit Memos via email.
- SB617 Regulations: Receive updates and notifications.
- State Leadership Accountability Act (SLAA)
- State Public Works Board (SPWB): Receive meeting notices, agendas, and other Board-related actions and notices.