This page will provide information about the Department of Finance’s rulemaking actions regarding major regulations.
California Code of Regulations, Title 1, Section 2002(c)(4), (5) and (8)
- Addendum to the Final Statement of Reason
- 15-day Notice of Availability of Changes to Regulation
- Second Modified Text for Proposed Regulations to Implement S.B. 617 Re Major Regulations
California Code of Regulations, Title 1, Sections 2000, 2001, 2002(a), (b), (c)(1)-(3), (6), (7) and (9)-(11), (d) and (e), 2003 and 2004
- Final Statement of Reasons
- Response to Comments Chart A
- Response to Comments Chart B
- 15-day Notice of Availability of Changes to Regulations
- Modified Text for Proposed Regulations to Implement S.B. 617 Re Major Regulations
- Public Hearing Transcript
- Notice of Proposed Action
- STD. 399
- Senate Bill 617 (Chapter 496, Statutes of 2011)
- Office of Management and Budget Circular A-4
- California Constitution Article 13B, Sections 2, 5, 6 and 8 and Government Code Sections 13290-13291
- Regional Economic Models,Inc. (remi.com)
- IMPLAN (implan.com)
- RIMS II (bea.gov)
Sign up for our Mailing List to receive updates and notifications.
You may contact the Economic Research Unit at (916) 322-2263 or MajorRegulations@dof.ca.gov.